Join Our Group of Dynamic Real Estate Professionals
We are constantly moving our culture and opportunities forward. Our values define the expectations we have and the growth opportunities we offer.
Our philosophy and core values at Regency revolve around integrity, commitment, innovation, and excellence. This, in turn, establishes how we treat our employees. We want to attract, nurture, empower, engage and challenge employees who strive to learn and to perform. We want employees to feel fulfilled, rewarded and gratified and have a positive attitude.
Delivering high-quality service to our residents, directly and indirectly, is part of every employee’s job. We invest in human resource activities that prepare employees and managers for their roles and support them in meeting company objectives and personal growth goals. We provide team-building activities within and among our different regions, as well as support educational and professional programs that help our team members develop.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume below.
Community Manager / Director of Leasing / Director of Operations
Under the direction of the Community Manager or Director of leasing administers and maintains the apartment community operations in accordance with company policies and procedures. Specific areas of responsibility include renting apartments, completing leasing paperwork, monitoring market conditions, advertising, curb appeal, collecting and depositing monies, and resident relations. Promotes and functions as a team player of property staff and with sister properties.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Experience / Knowledge:
A high school diploma or GED is required. A minimum of six months of apartment leasing experience or one year in sales, marketing, customer service or retail experience preferred. Excellent communication, customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills are required. Marketing and sales experience preferred. Must have the ability to follow detailed oral or written instructions and to communicate verbally and in writing; and problem solving ability. Excellent understanding of applicable Fair Housing laws and standards are required. Demonstrates a professional, positive attitude in every aspect of work.
Licenses / Certifications:
Valid driver’s license and good driving record along with auto insurance required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE LEASING:
- Follows and participates with the marketing campaign to effectively market the apartments. Completes outreach to preferred employers and additional companies and assists the Community Manager in the overall marketing efforts as assigned to help ensure the apartment community meets required occupancy goals. Monitors and updates the property’s online presence (Facebook, Google, Apartments.com, etc.)
- Qualifies, demonstrates, and leases apartments in accordance with Fair Housing Guidelines. Reviews, processes and completes all rental applications, lease forms, and reports to ensure they are properly completed according to property guidelines and company policy.
- Maintains an acceptable visit to application closing ratio per established property goals.
- Monitors and conducts follow-up calls and traffic documentation on all prospects. Enters all traffic, leasing and application documentation into MRI daily.
- Ensures the show unit, marketing path and common areas are maintained daily and demonstrate a clean product that is rent-ready for prospects.
- Reviews or conducts periodic market surveys to evaluate the property’s competitive position within the marketplace.
- Follows lease renewal program to maximize resident retention.
- Ensures that all leasing activities are conducted according to the Company’s policies and procedures, and in accordance with any municipal, state or federal rules or regulations.
- Prepares and maintains the guest refreshment center daily.
- Assists with scheduling and planning monthly resident activities.